Hire a fully serviced van from us for a couple of hours to a couple of weeks â€“ either way weâ€™ll offer you a competitive price and unbeatable terms, whether yours is a short term or a long term van hire. Need it delivered? We can take care of that, too â€“ just give us a time and a place and weâ€™ll be there with your self-drive hire van ready. With Fast Van Hire you can count on a fuss free van hire experience every time.
Self-Drive Hire Vehicles
We maintain our self-drive hire vehicles to the highest possible standard and many of our vans are the latest models in their range. All our vans carry fully comprehensive insurance and we valet our vans between hires. Need Sat Nav in your van? We can arrange this at a small extra cost. We supply quality self-drive hire vans throughout London, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Kent and Hertfordshire. Whether you need to hire a car, van, minibus, truck, MPV or 4x4, get in touch for a quick and competitive quote.
- 1. What do I need in order to hire a vehicle from Fast Van?
We need to see all of the following documents at the time of hire:
Driver's Licence: A current full driver's licence held for a minimum of 12 months. If you have the new two-part photo card licence, we must see both the paper counterpart and the photo card.
Two forms of identification: Recent utilities bills, bank or building society statements. Address must be shown,
These rules also apply to secondary drivers using the hire vehicle.
- 2. What does the vehicle hire price include?
- All our quotes include VAT and fully comprehensive insurance for the duration of your hire. There are no hidden extras and no extra mileage charges on our hire vehicles. Our fully comprehensive vehicle insurance is subject to an insurance excess surcharge which will be charged in the event of an insurance claim. This charge will be waived in the event of an accident if you opt pay a small Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of hire.
- 3. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment by credit or debit card. All major credit and debit cards are welcome, including Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Switch. We cannot accept cash or cheques, unfortunately.
- 4. Can I extend my vehicle hire once Iâ€™ve picked up the vehicle?
- Potentially, yes. It depends on whether your vehicle is already booked out to another customer. It is very important that you contact us as soon as possible if you think you may need to keep the vehicle for longer. We can then advise you of any additional charges and arrange further payments and insurance cover.
- 5. What is your fuel policy?
- We ask that you return the vehicle to us with the same amount of fuel on board it had when you collected it. Refuelling charges may apply